Friday, August 14, 2009

Hope

For I know the plans I have for you decalres the Lord, plans to prosper you & not to harm you, plans to give you HOPE & a future. Jeremiah 29:11

I have wonderful hope, because the Lord has blessed us yet again with another child.Praise God!! I hope in the Lord that this child will come to term & live a fruitful life for His Kingdom.
There are moments of fear & doubt, moments when I feel the waves of the unknown crashing down around me. Moments when I feel that all is too good to be true. But in those moments I have to remind myself of His word. That He has plans for me, hope, & a future.
You see, as much as I hate to admit it, if God chooses to take this baby to live eternally with Him, if I have to wait to meet this one til I go home to heaven, well, that's His plan. And although I may not understand it, that plan has hope. Now, don't think I'm just throwing my hands up & saying "oh well, whatever God does is OK with me"
If you know me at all then you know I'm the kicking & screaming type=)
But I know He'll sustain me wherever He leads me.
I choose to believe & hope.
To hope that God lets us hold this little one...
To hope my mother kisses her grandbaby...
To hope our daughters will see the mercy & goodness of God...
To hope that I will see the joy on Dan's face when he looks for the first time at his child...
To hope & never stop hoping....

No comments:

Post a Comment