Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hannah's Heavenly Birthday!

My Hannah Girl is two years old today.
Honestly the day started out rough & I was more than crabby. The skies were gray, it was cold & windy. I was hopin for a big beautiful sunny day with birds chirping & the sounds of children playing. But that didn't happen. Dan came home from work & I was so snippy, I realized I was putting everyone else on edge.
Thankfully God showed me that the day was only gonna get worse if I didn't relax. God is so wonderful to offer that gentle nudge to remind me that it's OK to miss Hannah & be happy for her too.
Lana, Nomi, & I talked all about what a party in Heaven would be like. Let me tell you, children have the most wonderful imaginations!! They talked about Hannah sliding down rainbows & angels singin to her, Jesus giving her extra hugs & kisses for her birthday.
Today we celebrated my sweet Hannah Joy's life....it was a wonderful day.














4 comments:

  1. that is so sweet, you have beautiful children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad it was wonderful day!!! Children do have amazing imaginations! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely comment :) I am honored to know you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave you an award :) Check out my blog <3

    ReplyDelete