Friday, October 29, 2010

30 Posts in 30 Days....Day 29

Day 29 - hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days

Wow, where would I like to be during the next year? That's a really big question. I know physically I plan to lose weight & already have a wonderful group of women supporting me when I begin this upcoming Monday. So by this time next year I'd like there to be "less of me" & for there to be consistent good eating habits. Also, I'd like to make a serious dent in recovering from the debt we're in & to be headed toward purchasing our own home. After Dan's surgery & his being laid off for 7 months we need to pay off some big bills & I want to get those taken care of over the next 365 days.
Hopes?
I'd like to start making more baskets for BLM's. I've made a few & really like blessing Mommie's with them but haven't had the funds, I really hope God provides for that ministry over the next year.
And Dreams????
I dream of living life fully~of dancing with my daughters, laughing with my husband & praising God with abandon.....


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. Read thru your posts, I can SO relate to what you've said. . . love that you keep your eyes on the Lord. Yes, i homeschool, mostly love it but there are days!! Thank you for your prayers. I love the basket idea, hope that can grow this next year too.

    ReplyDelete