Thursday, October 7, 2010

30 Posts in 30 Days....Day 6

Day 6~20 Things That Calm You

1. Praying
2. Reading to my little ones.
3. Singing (Worship)
4. The scent of Dan's soap
5. Blogging/Writing
6. Driving
7. Sunsets
8. Praying over my Girls as they Sleep
9. When Dan rubs my head.
10. Lisa's Heaven
11. The scent of rain just before it begins to fall.
12. Ice Cream =)
13. Cuddling up with Angie Girl & hearing about her day.
14. The sound of breaking glass...I know, strange.
15. Making Butterfly Baskets
16. Hot Cocoa
17. Watching fire dance
18. Taking naps with my HotBox =)
19. Walking
20. Visiting South Haven Michigan...I saved this one for last because all the others I can do whenever I want. This one is a " once a year if I'm lucky all around entirely calming experience"

1 comment:

  1. Oh Tina! I feel you girl. Not the part about the breaking glass, but the sunsets, walking, etc. I Love what you're sharing here.

    ReplyDelete