Thursday, October 7, 2010

30 Posts in 30 Days....Day 7

Day 7 - a photo that makes you happy.



This is my Dan, my best friend, my sweet handsome man. We were in South Haven, Michigan when I took this pic of him. It was October of 2007 & we were on a much needed get away. We had a wonderful & beautiful time. Little did we know that Isaac was being formed inside me. God was giving us this wonderful gift.
When I look at this picture I see the cold waves crashing behind my strong man. They didn't phase him, look at that grin! Now, I know they weren't 12 foot waves but they were loud & cold & somewhat intimidating.

My Dan is the picture of calm.
I love this picture of him & I love him.
To my husband....you are the best thing that ever happened to me. I love the way your eyes twinkle when you laugh...I mean really laugh from way deep down in your belly. I love how your patient with me when I'm "shell fish like"
I love that when I'm afraid you don't mind that I act tough & then hold me when I finally cry.

Dan, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment